Saturday 8th August
- Welcome to arrive at Treflach farm from 10.00 am
- 11.00 – 1.00 Introduction to permaculture talk, walks and demonstration
- 1.00 – 2.30 Lunch – farm produced and other local available
- 2.30 – 4.30 Bringing the natural world into your life, permaculture and transformation
- Guided walks, farm tour options
Sunday 9th August
- 10.30 Welcome to meet Llanfyllin public car park (Spar/ health centre)
- 11.00 – 11.40 Llanfyllin’s amazing wetland water treatment system
- 12.00 – 1.00 Cae Bodfach, Heritage Orchard, permaculture at a community scale
- 1.00 – 1.30 Lunch – picnic Llanfyllin’s Community growing space
- Afternoon choice/ Workhouse/ Dragons/ Psytyll Rhaeadr
We are currently developing and trialing a range of permaculture themed training and taster day days, activity weekends linked to walks, on-farm food and camping.
These compliment the full 2-Week design course we specialise in for those who want to delve more deeply into permaculture.
Sector39 Permaculture are teaming with Treflach farm to offer really unique experiences, set in the stunning countryside of the Welsh borders.
The farm offers camping/ glamping/ camper parking/ with on site facilities including a strawbale shower room and barn style eating area/ bar as well as their own bakery. A Covid low-risk environment ideal for small household groups outside, in fresh air with fresh local food.
Available soon via Dragons shop & Treflach farm
If you value quality and want to support permaculture then please try our coffee!
- £7.50 for 250g Whole roasted beans
- A Wales – Uganda, co-operative, permaculture partnership
Various scenes from Treflach farm, it is easy to find, follow the brown tourist signs off the Llynclys Llanrhaeadr road, just outside of Oswestry and only 30 minutes from Shrewsbury.